Sulfur Recovery Unit (SRU): SRU is widely used to recover sulfur-containing, poisonous acidic gas in oil refinery process. The most commonly used process in sulfur recovery practice is Claus Process, which is to burn the incoming gas with oxygen, refrigerate the burnt gas and recover sulfur from the burnt gas. SRU converts sulfur gas such as H2S into elemental sulfur, so as to convert waste into treasure and protect the environment.
1. Separate sulfur from sulfur-containing oil
2. Recover the wasted material efficiently
3. This unit can reach rather high sulfur purity
1. SRU reduces the pollution of refineries greatly, and it's environmental friendly.
2. SRU turns H2S into useful material, reduce power consumption, can being huge economic benefits.
3. Harmless processing of H2S which was produced during the refining process.
we will contact you within 24 hours.