Semi-regenerative Reforming (SRR): With the help of heating, hydrotreating and catalyst, semi-regenerative reforming is a process which is used to convert petroleum refinery naphtha distilled from crude oil (typically having low octane ratings) into high-octane liquid products called reformates, which are premium blending stocks for high-octane gasoline. Compared with other regenerative reforming types, semi-regenerative reforming has advantages includes low investment, low operating fee…etc. Semi regenerative reforming can also be applied in various production scales.
1. Widely used in petrochemical industry.
2. In the hydrogenation, heating, high pressure conditions for light gasoline fractions or naphtha can be processed to be re-gasoline.
3. High-octane petrol is produced by using SRR.
4. Large amount of aromatics will also be produced.
1. PCC's SRR can save catalyst and other materials to the maximum extent
2. PCC's SRR is environmental friendly
3. By-product hydrogen is an important source of hydrogen for petroleum refinery hydrogenation units
we will contact you within 24 hours.